A sales person is required to work in the company full time.
- Knowing the client’s needs and deliver them to the relevant team.
- Reviewing prices daily with the branch manager
- Open new deals and follow up on existing ones.
- Follow-up & respond to customers and installment files (receipts and visits).
- Explaining of detailed specifications for the applications offered to clients.
- Presenting the company’s services to clients.
- Make monthly, quarterly and annual sales plans.
- Execution of sales plans approved by management.
- Make monthly sales reports.
- Providing the necessary support for the client’s trial period.
- Helping the client to manage his/her account.
- Achieving the objective of the set plan.
- Update customer data on the company’s CRM.
- +1 Sales experience.
- Bachelor degree.
- Communication skills.
- Well look.
- Speak tactfully.
- Knowledge of the customer’s value.
- Basic computer knowledge.