We are looking for highly motivated Junior Node.js Developers to join one of our teams in StorkyApp. StrokyApp is a edu-tech startup that provides a SaaS platform for educators who want to educate online. This position is mainly for backend engineers but you may also be involved with some UI implementation. So knowledge with front-end technologies will be a bonus
As a junior developer, you will be reporting to a senior engineer and assist in development and design of the company’s software.
Experience / Skills required:
- Experience with Node.js framework.
- Experience in back-end development.
- Some experience with AWS including DynamoDB, Lambda & API Gateways (a plus).
- Experience with Git.
- Experience with endpoint security (a plus).
- Experience with Agile Development (a plus).
- Upper-intermediate English level.
- Basic front-end technologies especially ReactJS.
- Collaborate with other engineers in building applications.
- Design and implement software following user stories and tasks.
- Attend daily standup meetings.
- Discuss and write specifications for tasks.
- Assist system lead with system design.
- Conduct code reviews as requested.